Check back here often to find out what’s happening at Aldine UMC and in our local communities.
A new season of “Praise and Prayer” will be starting April 28th, beginning at 7:00pm.
This time of worship will continue to be at the Four Seasons Campground Lodge. This worship is open to all and spread the word! There is a time of worship, prayer and devotion always given.
This was a great time of worship and outreach last year so why not come on out and see what a refreshing night it can be.
There are several mission trip opportunities coming up that you may be interested in.
We will be doing VBS in Arizona on a Native-American reservation, Samaritan’s Purse, Jamaica and Missouri. Specific details can be found in the church office.
These mission trips focus on many different things such as labor, compassion etc.
For more info please contact the church office or one of the pastors.
Every 4th Saturday (except holiday’s) is a great night of ministry that goes beyond the walls of Aldine. Every 4th Saturday we meet at a designated home at 5pm to gather for a meal and fellowship. Then we gather in groups to go visit people in need of a visit. Call the church office for designated spot.
These people could include:
- Those who cannot attend church due to circumstances
- Those who temporarily cannot attend church
- Anyone who could benefit from a visit.
There are no cold-calls, and all the visits are welcomed. This is a blessing for not only those being visited, but also for you. If you are interested in this wonderful ministry please call the church to find out how you can become involved
Another year of ministry begins for young adults!
- This wonderful ministry offers many opportunities for young adults to be ministered to in their environment and in their own culture.
- Every Tuesday night we meet at the church for our weekly meeting at 7pm. The night is filled with contemporary worship, devotion, fellowship and food!
- Other activities are available. The young adults is organized and directed by pastor Mike Chapman.